We receive, collect and store only the information you provide for the purposes of registering for the conference (i.e. your login, name, and e-mail address).
The website retains a copy of your login password and IP address so that we can verify it’s you and not spam. But none of this information will be passed on to a third party.
All payment information is handled by others (AUT Events, in this case), so none of this information will be retained by us.
We will not sell or distribute the personal information you provide to anyone else without your express permission.
As a normal function of a website, we collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, etc. But this information is only used to make sure we provide you with the right information at the right time.
And we only collect information for the following purposes:
– To provide accurate and relevant information;
– To provide you with support if you have problems with the site;
– To be able to contact you directly if needed;
– To produce statistical data on the usefulness of the site;
– To comply with relevant laws and regulations.
If we modify this private policy, we will immediately update the site and notify users of any changes.