Registration: sign up
Early Registration (without date): 350 euros
Current Registration (without date): 400 euros
Pre-conference Workshop: 50 euros
• PhD STUDENT
Early Registration (without date): 250 euros
Current Registration (without date): 300 euros
Early Registration (without date): 100 euros
Current Registration (without date): 150 euros
*The delegates and accompanying fees includes:
• June 9: FROM THE GRAPE, TO THE WINE OENOLOGICAL CAPITAL
Winery visit and dinner.
• June 10: THE SEU VELLA, GENESIS OF THE CITY WORLD HERITAGE CANDIDATURE
Guided tour through the Old Quarter: the Seu Vella (old cathedral), The Cuirassa (Jewish quarter)… and dinner at the Parador de Lleida (Roser convent).
POST-CONFERENCE ACTIVITY RATES
Post-conference activities (current registration): 300 euros
- June 11: “WE ARE STARS” PARK ASTRONOMIC OF THE MONTSEC PLANETARY
After typical Lleida lunch-vermouth, transfer to Àger, to enjoy the show “We are stars”, at the Digital 3D Multimedia Planetarium of the Montsec Astronomical Park. Dinner and hotel.
- June 12: “THE ROMANESQUE TREASURE OF THE VALL DE BOÍ”. WORLD HERITAGE CHURCHES
A beautiful day in the Vall de Boí, where the Pyrenees touch the sky, to know the largest set of Romanesque churches in the world, declared a World Heritage Site. Lunch and return to Lleida in the afternoon.
- September 12 Call for abstracts (I-II) opens
- December 3 Call for abstracts closes (I) / Registration opens
- December 15 Reviews complete by Review panel
- February 28 Call for abstracts closes (II)
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the celebration of the conference has been postponed to next year, 9th-11th June, 2021.
As soon as posible, the scientific comittee will announce the new deadlines for abstract submission and registration. So, they remain without date: